3 Bedroom Home at 45 Toll Gate Road in Sand Lake, NY, Rensselaer County.
First Time on Market in 28 years!!!
This immaculate 3 Bedroom, is very spacious home and is a definite must see. Original home built in 1958 with addition built in 2000. Home has 2 car detached garage.
Located in the Averill Park School District! The home sits just off Route 43, Sand Lake in a quite neighborhood by the lake with an easy commute to Albany!
The open living spaces and large rooms are very inviting! Dining Room – Kitchen combo plus has a 12′ x 18′ Sitting Room.
Screened in 3 season porch and back deck open up to the outdoors so you can sit back and enjoy nature in a peaceful setting.
Home is within walking distance to Reichards Lake!
Welcome to 45 Toll Gate Road.
A Little Information regarding the Sand Lake area:
- Nestled in the southwestern corner of Rensselaer County, NY, Sand Lake is part of New York’s Capital District Region, approximately 15 minutes from downtown Albany. With a population of 8,530, it shares a comfortable, community feel with its neighbors.
- Easy Commute to Albany, Troy and the Berkshires. Many cultural and fun things for the family to do.
- Glass Lake located just 1.3 miles from Averill Park, in Rensselaer County. Fishermen will find a variety of fish here. Whether you’re fly fishing, spinning or baitcasting your chances of getting a bite here are good. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to Glass Lake.
- Burden Lake is located just 2.5 miles from Averill Park, in Rensselaer County, near Millers Corners, NY. Fishermen will find a variety of fish.
- Averill Park
- Averill Park School District
- West Sand Lake
- 1 Acre
- 2 car garage