104 Orchard Acres to make your dreams come true located at 184-187 Route 14.
Historic Hudson Location – With Breath Taking Views.
This land gem is (after 80 years) now available to new owners. Strategically located adjacent to the forever protected Olana State Park.
Parcel provides complete privacy and is totally fenced-in. Imagine the opportunity to evaluate this carefully selected land & its far reaching western sunset views.
- First Look – Then Decide: Perhaps replace orchard and own the best land in Columbia County with perfectly situated approved building site.
- Decide to keep the fabulous orchard.
- Continue the tradition of picking delicious fruit from healthy abundant productive trees (apples, pears, plums, peaches, apricots, cherries).
- Possibly restore or customize the existing two houses, two barns, two garages and two greenhouses. OR imagine and create your own totally new dream. Hudson is a lively urban gem set in the jewel -like natural environment of Columbia County, it is a minor miracle: beautifully preserved (its hundreds of historic buildings representing every architectural style of the last three centuries) . With its diverse and creative people, world class retail and dining, and a happening art and music scene, it’s America of the past, present AND future. Hudson was the first chartered city in the United States. First settled by the Dutch in the mid-17th century and called Claverack Landing. In 1783, the Proprietors, a group of predominantly Quaker whalers and merchants came, seeking refuge from the Revolutionary War torn east coast and purchased the land from the Dutch. The Proprietors created a city plan consisting of a large grid, with a main street running west to east and lots measuring 50 by 120 feet, with 20 foot lanes behind. That grid largely exists to this day, with Warren Street at its center.
- Call and check out this property at 184-187 Route 14.